MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Photoshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, so i'm making a logo for someone and they want it on there existing background with there old logo still there, my question is, how do i remove the old logo in photoshop, the background is a solid color, it's pattern, i seen it done, but have no idea how to do it.
Umm, so is it a solid color or a pattern? And, if it's a pattern what is the pattern?
It's a pattern and looks like this [Image: Bakingsocial.png]
Do you want the white logo to be removed?

just copy the color and then create new file and then fill the file.
I know GIMP has a tool that allow to to select a region by color. I'm fairly certain Photoshop should have it also. After selecting that color, you should be able to erase it to transparent.
The logo has two colors and a chef hat on the letters.
Sounds like you would have to render the logo out? And then redo the background.
But I'm having a little trouble understanding what you're trying to do. Maybe post it?
I want to put my logo i made onto that background where the old logo is to show the person how it will look and i seen others get rid of the old logo and put there's on it, so has to be someway.
Soooo you want to put YOUR logo onto
[Image: Bakingsocial.png]

But I don't get where "the old logo" is?
Its where a logo would be on top and that is the background
Should of did this earlier [Image: BakingsocialcomAcommunityforbakers.png]
Pages: 1 2