MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need money - Cheap sticky threads, usergroup, and adspace!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Permanent custom user group = 150.00
2 sticky threads, any section for 3 months = 20.00
1 sticky thread, any section for 3 months = 10.00
Permanent footer backlink = 20.00
Permanent affiliate link - 5.00

If anyone is interested in advertisements than check out this thread as I have ad space for sale too.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-110735.html

ForumKorner.com is the site that this deal is for. If you are interested contact me. This is only available until Friday the 6th as I am desperately in need of money right now.

I am also fully up for discussion of other things, or negotiations.

Let me know.
Your forum is quite popular, have you recommended this to your community?
It's an incredibly good deal, good luck mate.
(2012-03-30, 10:32 AM)Solution Wrote: [ -> ]Your forum is quite popular, have you recommended this to your community?
It's an incredibly good deal, good luck mate.

Thanks, I am willing to extend this for a couple more hours as I still need some money as it turns out.
It's an okay deal but I doubt anyone will buy it.
I already did.
(2012-03-31, 02:47 AM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]It's an okay deal but I doubt anyone will buy it.

What is the point of you posting, when all you have to say is something negative. You can't tell me you have nothing better to do...

To top off you ignorant post, 3 people have purchased this just from this thread. So you are wrong.
I'm also interested, can you contact me with relevant traffic stats for those sections?
(2012-04-03, 04:24 PM)ByteHunter Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also interested, can you contact me with relevant traffic stats for those sections?

For which sections exactly would you like to know.

Here are the past 30 days all around traffic report from analytics.

[Image: SCGqy.png]

I have also updated this post with ALOT more things I am now offering cheap.
I'd be interested if the anime section wasn't so small, since my board is an anime one. But thanks for posting anyway.
(2012-04-04, 02:21 AM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested if the anime section wasn't so small, since my board is an anime one. But thanks for posting anyway.

Yeah I actually just added that section ebcause a few members wanted it. So its not too active quite yet.
Pages: 1 2