MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sub forum Proble :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again

I have a question about sub forums

I have a forum for example called relegion right i created a subforum for it for example called budism so i go to the budism forum which is the sub forum of relegion so decide to post a topic called budism section i am posting it on budism forum after i finish and got to my index.php i look at relegion forum where it says last post it brings up the budism section thats what i wanted it should work this way

My quetion is here
I have a section Which was called Forum News and it had two forums in it one is your question another one is whats new ok i made the your question forum act as a child forum so i put it into whats new forum but when ever i post in your question forum on index.php it dosnt show that post in lats post section it still shows the last post for whats new forum even if its from 1 year agoSad

what should i do???????????????
na bro
concenterate on this
My quetion is here
I have a section Which was called Forum News and it had two forums in it one is your question another one is whats new ok i made the your question forum act as a child forum so i put it into whats new forum but when ever i post in your question forum on index.php it dosnt show that post in lats post section it still shows the last post for whats new forum even if its from 1 year ago
Yes, you need to run the attached file in the other thread - it should fix for you.

You'll then need to post in the forums in question and it'll all update accordingly.