MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WIP Twitter bootstrap for Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have started to integrating twitter bootstrap with mybb. It is a work under progress..

Few early screenshots:

Index:
[attachment=25873]

Welcome block
[attachment=25874]

User Cp:
[attachment=25875]

Threadlist:
[attachment=25876]

Postbit:
[attachment=25877]

I have uploaded it to github: https://github.com/techu/mybb-bootstrap

Please test it and if you have found a bug. please use github issue tracker.
I think it looks pretty neat.
It seems super clean.
Nice job :3
I've done this before with 1.4. Have yet to try it with 2.0.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Looks a bit plain at the minute - I'd personally be adding a bit of colour to the .thead. Good work so far though Smile
(2012-03-30, 03:28 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Looks a bit plain at the minute - I'd personally be adding a bit of colour to the .thead. Good work so far though Smile

I am looking forward to release this as a theme framework, so that others can make there own themes based on this, therefore I will keep the default bootstrap style and colors for now.
You should add a background behind the forum-bit. Too much white for my taste.
(2012-03-31, 02:22 AM)techu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-30, 03:28 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Looks a bit plain at the minute - I'd personally be adding a bit of colour to the .thead. Good work so far though Smile

I am looking forward to release this as a theme framework, so that others can make there own themes based on this, therefore I will keep the default bootstrap style and colors for now.

Fair enough then Smile
Do you guys think I should also include responsive css with this theme?

(2012-03-31, 06:38 AM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]You should add a background behind the forum-bit. Too much white for my taste.

As i said earlier, I am looking forward to release this as a theme framework, , therefore I will keep the default bootstrap style and colors for now.
Responsive CSS: hell yes!
Responsive would be way cool Smile
Pages: 1 2 3