MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin cp problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i installed mybb and thought it was working fine untill i clicked on templates and style in the admin cp and the page went white with this message at the top ; Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /www/99k.org/v/a/u/vauxhallmodified/htdocs/admin/modules/style/themes.php on line 1868

can any1 please help
Reupload ./admin/modules/style/themes.php
tryied it m8
Your host must be limiting the amount of data you can transfer through FTP at one time or something similar.

You'll have to keep uploading it until it's fully transferred or ask your host what the issue is.
the file size uploaded is the same size as the 1 in the files on my pc tho
I'm not sure what else to tell you. Only part of the file has been uploaded which is most likely caused by your web host limiting the data transfer.
but as i said the file size uploaded is the right size
(2012-03-30, 10:30 AM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]but as i said the file size uploaded is the right size

But, as I said, I'm not sure what else to tell you. You'll need to contact your host. If you reuploaded a fresh version of said file and it's only uploading part of the file, it's an issue with your host.
but it is uploading all the file and i`m no where near my limit
(2012-03-30, 10:39 AM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]but it is uploading all the file and i`m no where near my limit

The error indicates that only part of the file has been uploaded. I'm referring to a data transfer limit set on the FTP server, not disk space limit.