MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: asking a importan question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
now what i must to do now please help i love mybb and i want forum with permission fast
Then you need to host it yourself.

See [Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead).
can you help me
(2012-03-30, 10:55 PM)Killer_36 Wrote: [ -> ]can you help me

I'm trying to help you.

Read this: [Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

It tells you everything you need to know to install MyBB.
I recommend you venture into how to manage a website before diving straight into a forum. Honestly it was very confusing for me the first time (I had no idea what anything meant) and you will run into many problems.
i read all the words but i dont understand anything
there is a hyperlink name forum upgrades its say pay $12 to remove ads? thats mean remove ads and have permission or no?
With CreateMyBB you won't ever have full control over your forum. It's a free forum host.

You need a webhost first. See this thread for a video on how to install MyBB: http://community.mybb.com/thread-89411.html
thx man very much now i know how
1-download mybb
2-regist 4 a domain
3-insert the domain and ulpoad mybb on any webhost
4-mange it then
cuz this mybb give me free permission
and the freehost not support with import theme and like that thanks very mych mloclam u help me i you all the respect i will mark it solve

still have one problem i dont want to make my forum 1.6.7 jclass.icyboard.net i want it like this froum version forum.sa-stories.com please tell me

can you please help me?

please some on answer
Pages: 1 2