MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [dev] PixelMobile - The sleek mobile look mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
PixelMobile

[edit: 11 June 2013]
I've been away for a while now and this was almost dead. Now that i'm back i'll continue this
Screenshot and feature list will be posted soon
Looks great! Why develop a plugin though? Just tell users to use the MyBBGoMobile plugin and set this as the theme Big Grin
You can set different theme in mybbgm? well in that case it would be very great =)
Let me check. i thought we had to stick with their default theme
Absolutely fantastic.
Seems to be a few alignment issues, but it looks nice.
(2012-03-30, 05:39 PM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]You can set different theme in mybbgm? well in that case it would be very great =)
Let me check. i thought we had to stick with their default theme

From what I remember from when I last used it, yup Smile
I have a plugin that sets a different theme based on the user agent. Just find the UA for different mobile browsers and add them to the plugin's settings, and poof you've got a mobile-only theme. Doesn't work for forums with a set theme though due to where the hooks get run.

UA Theme

Would be cool if MyBB 2.0 had something like that built in, but IDK.
Fantastic theme Pixelmonkey. Smile Good luck.
Thanks everyone. let's hope the theme will be a success! Big Grin
(2012-03-30, 08:46 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a plugin that sets a different theme based on the user agent. Just find the UA for different mobile browsers and add them to the plugin's settings, and poof you've got a mobile-only theme. Doesn't work for forums with a set theme though due to where the hooks get run.
UA Theme

That looks simple enough. I'll give a try
Amazing !! You have done some nice things. Well done !!
Pages: 1 2 3