MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum of the Month.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That'd be up for the staff. This thread isn't really here to design the concept, it's whether the idea would be approved. If it is approved, then they can decide how it will be done.
Personally, I believe the MyBB staff have enough upcoming projects and daily/routine tasks on their plate already, as well as personal lives to lead. I don't know how we get as much done as we do as it is.

I don't think this is a good idea for us right now.
If this gets approved, I won't be still allowed to enter or participate. Sad
(2012-03-31, 05:30 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]If this gets approved, I won't be still allowed to enter or participate. Sad

[Image: smiley_creepy.png]
Neither would weBex because their forum is kept secret from the public.

(2012-03-31, 12:24 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Neither would weBex because their forum is kept secret from the public.
Now, theres where the party begins.

I think community voting wouldn't be such a bad idea.
Exactly. All we'd need is the list of forums so someone can make the thread and the community votes.
I think this would be better suited to a 3rd party project.

Someone could make a site where you register your forum, then it generates BBcode for an image you can put in your footer here (or anywhere) which can be clicked on to vote. Each IP can only vote once per month and the site with the most votes per month is awarded with badge they can display on their site or in their signature.

If we were to do it officially then I feel it would be somewhat of an unnecessary burden on our time and I think it could be implemented just as well by a 3rd party (or a team member in their own time if they felt inclined to do so).
Yup, that's what I imagined too, Tim.

Reminds me of unofficial gaming server voting stuff. If anyone is familiar with that. :>
Pages: 1 2 3