MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CodingBay.Net | REOPENED | Better then ever | Join Today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have made my forum and it is about coding and there are more forums to choose from so yea

Please join and check us out and please join our community! Big Grin Coding Bay.Net

Also if you join where are looking for staff and they need to be active

Please register and PM Fishy to request for staff Big Grin

And also looking for active posters for our forum Smile

ThanksHeart
Not too keen on the forum theme and there are way too many sections in my mind. But the idea of the forum is good and I think with some work it will do well. Good luck.
(2012-03-31, 08:33 AM)WarStopper Wrote: [ -> ]Not too keen on the forum theme and there are way too many sections in my mind. But the idea of the forum is good and I think with some work it will do well. Good luck.
Thanks for the good luckWink and i know i doUndecided
It's a good forum but I don't see why you need to sprout to sections such as "Monetizing Forum", and "Gamers Talk" for example.
What happened to the old theme? was 10x better..
I know you're trying real hard but I'll be honest here. You have some design issues on your site.

Seems you have colors that just don't match. The Green for hyperlinks, the greys of the forum, and the bluish header/logo. None of your elements gel very well. Because of your forum on/off image size it also creates a lot of space in your forumdisplay tables.

I know everyone likes to add tabs to a forum but it's a mistake for a new site with new members and almost no content. You would be better off imho with a strong single page with good structure.

There just isn't much on your forum to be attractive to join. I wish you the best. You can overcome noob mistakes if you're willing to accept you've made them.
(2012-04-05, 08:27 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You can overcome noob mistakes if you're willing to accept you've made them.

This is the hardest thing for many people to overcome. Accepting your mistakes and learning from them.