MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any real MyBB experts here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Try recompiling the PHP once again?

Also I have upgraded to PHP 5.3 just several days ago and works flawless without any issues.
(2012-03-31, 02:03 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]I've never had a problem transferring MyBB forums between different servers before.

It's not a MyBB issue though, it's a server issue. You could move hundreds of forums to different servers, but if one is misconfigured, it won't work.

This isn't really the best place to get help with your PHP installation. The only one we can do anything about is the SQL extension one, whereby you can just change the database type in ./inc/config.php from mysqli to mysql (or install the MySQLi extension), and if it still gives the error then check the MySQL extension is available at all.
Download latest suhosin patch and rebuild your php. These errors are unrelated to MyBB. You won't get any site with php and mysql to work.

Errors tell it all.

Module compiled with module API=20060613
PHP compiled with module API=20090626
These options need to match

Match them and rebuild your php.

Quote: My DB is rather large - around 70MB in size.

That's tiny and not even relevent to the problem. A 1mb db won't work.

Quote:I'm actually trying to move this forum for a buyer, however, he's stating that these errors show up when he tries to import the DB.

He's a moron and his server is misconfigured.
Pages: 1 2