MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProjectWonderful?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your thoughts on it? I'm not interested in monetizing my current forum, but I know that I will put ads and such on others I create. I've read mixed reviews about AdSense and others, but almost everything I've read about ProjectWonderful is positive.
I don't find it useful in my opinion. Its just like BSA. And when I saw projectwonderul, the first word I thought was, "Hell it looks very messy". If you want to go with direct ad sales, then I would suggest buysellads.com .
I know about it for years, but never really used it either. Right now I am working nicely with BSA and am interested in getting my advertising page up and running these days. Would rather work with direct advertisers and not lose 25-30% in commission.
(2012-04-01, 11:44 AM)dojo Wrote: [ -> ]I know about it for years, but never really used it either. Right now I am working nicely with BSA and am interested in getting my advertising page up and running these days. Would rather work with direct advertisers and not lose 25-30% in commission.
Do you want your ads to be listed in inventory or have or sell direct ads frequently without bothering of it being listed in inventory?

Oh, and BSA has 25% commission as well, in case you're mistaken.