MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: File Verification not working after 1.6.7?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone else have this problem?

After updating to 1.6.7, the file verification says: "There was a problem communicating with the MyBB server. Please try again in a few minutes."

(I've been trying to do it for about 3 hours)
Weird, worked for me on 1.6.6, just upgraded to 1.6.7 and it's broken but the file hasn't changed. My best guess is we haven't got a file on our server for the 1.6.7 files to check against, but I'll have a look into it.

Edit: yeah there's not a file on our server to check against for 1.6.7, I'll see if I can get someone to sort that out.
Thank you sir Smile
I've mentioned it in the staff forum, when I know something I'll update this thread Smile
Okay, looking forward to it. Smile
why everyone so rush to update forum in new version?? i always wait one month to see possible errors and bugs
I don't think it's unreasonable for people upgrade to security updates quickly.
didnt say that just wait to see what other people say about possible errors when upgrade to new version.like said so i wait one month before upgrade it to 1.6.7
There is security update, and please do update quickly.
(2012-03-31, 08:59 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]didnt say that just wait to see what other people say about possible errors when upgrade to new version.like said so i wait one month before upgrade it to 1.6.7

You should always update when there is a security update. Also, as long as you make database backups and file backups, you can always just revert back to the old version...
Pages: 1 2