MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: It won't allow me to update to MyBB 1.6.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I read through the MyBB Wiki on Upgrading your MyBB software and thoroughly went through each of the upgrade steps. I downloaded the 'Changed Files Package', removed the lock file from my FTP account and went to "http://mydomain.com/install/". Yesterday I upgraded to MyBB software version 1.6.6 from 1.6.5, and it showed a screen when on the install page where I could select which MyBB version I was upgrading from, but this time it shows the installation wizard instead:

[Image: P51shsmbJD.png]

Is it supposed to show this screen on the install page? After all.. last night when I upgraded to MyBB 1.6.6 it showed a screen where I could select which MyBB software I was upgrading from.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I'm receiving a strange error when visiting that link.
please point to /install/upgrade.php
and make sure, you have file /install/upgrade23.php uploaded
Never mind. I seem to have resolved the issue by adding all my previous files back to my forum which were from my backup created 10 minutes before upgrading to 1.6.7. Then I reinstalled the new changed files package and somehow it worked this time.

Thanks anyway guys.