MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free candy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I was tricked... Angry
What are you talking about? I got my free candy. Two Kit-Kats, five lollipops and lots of gum.
What are you talking about? There's no trick, you really do get free candy. But I think you need to have a MyBB Premium Account to be eligible for the goodies otherwise you just get forwarded to a boring Wikipedia page.
Herp.
Oh, yes! I just checked and your account is not premium yet. You have to donate over $9000 dollars to MyBB in order to become part of the group. After that, you should be able to receive the candy (among the many privileges of having a premium account).
I only have $5,289... Can I please get a discount?
I have a premium ... I got a rock.
I get to endure hours of ear-splitting music coming from my sister's party downstairs (through a home theater system, 2 overhead speakers and two more in the basement). Does that count as candy? Skull-destroying candies maybe..

edit: i can't type today for jack smack
[Image: 0sHxT.jpg]
Yeah, you need to have premium account. It is being distributed freely to Big Board Owners, or else you can buy for 10,000$. (PROMO: Heres a trick, use coupon code LOOFLIRPA to get 99.99% discount).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6