MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrading to 1.67 I want to translate the text in the AdminCP:

Allowed login Methods
Username only
Email only
Both username and email
The login methods you wish to allow etc......

Bud after searching for a long time I cannot find te file to translate it. It must be somewere in the 'lang' section but wich file I need precisely? It's not the user_usercp.lang.php

Thanks again,

Ger
It's not translatable via the language files. Settings can be found in the mybb_settings table.

It's defined in ./install/resources/settings.xml on line 570 which is used to insert settings on installation.
(2012-04-01, 11:46 AM)mloclaM nahtaN Wrote: [ -> ]It's not translatable via the language files.
They are translatable via language files: http://community.mybb.com/thread-75012.html
Thanks a lot.
Unfortonally, I cannot enter the link in your message:

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
1.Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4.You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.