MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 sugg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two proposals.

The first is that the site manager for the possibility of amending registration laws through the Admin Control Panel instead of manually edited file to the laws

The proposal is deliberate, the possibility of a special section Forum is to transfer or move threads that are Haddvha to this section, whether the administrator or a member of the administration Bhdfh mistake by making it easier to recover if the threads Haddvha by mistake.
You can already do the first one. Edit the language pack and there is a tab called 'Quick Phrases'. The registration agreement can be modified here.

As for the second, can you explain in a bit more detail? I have no idea what 'Haddvha' is.
(2012-04-05, 07:42 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]As for the second, can you explain in a bit more detail? I have no idea what 'Haddvha' is.
But you do know Bhdfh Toungue
(2012-04-05, 08:14 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]But you do know Bhdfh Toungue

Well of course, it's in my vocabulary. Shy
(2012-04-05, 07:42 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]You can already do the first one. Edit the language pack and there is a tab called 'Quick Phrases'. The registration agreement can be modified here.

As for the second, can you explain in a bit more detail? I have no idea what 'Haddvha' is.

Does it mean "deleted" maybe? And "Bhdfh" meaning "group"? That would kind of make sense and sound like the idea behind the trash can idea Toungue
(2012-04-05, 10:51 PM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-05, 07:42 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]You can already do the first one. Edit the language pack and there is a tab called 'Quick Phrases'. The registration agreement can be modified here.

Does it mean "deleted" maybe? And "Bhdfh" meaning "group"? That would kind of make sense and sound like the idea behind the trash can idea Toungue

Makes sense.