MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error: 1062 - Duplicate entry '373' for key 'PRIMARY'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I reseave the next error if I want to delete a topic:

SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '373' for key 'PRIMARY'

If I delete a diffrent topic everything is fine but on this topic the error shows up. How can I fix this so I can delete this topic???

Thanks
There are 2 topics with the id 373 I belive, could you give a link to what topic you want to delete so I could help you?
(2012-04-01, 03:45 PM)Lewes Wrote: [ -> ]There are 2 topics with the id 373 I belive, could you give a link to what topic you want to delete so I could help you?

This topic I want to delete: http://www.galaxyfreaks.nl/thread-373.html
Hmm, do you have phpmyadmin access?
(2012-04-01, 03:48 PM)Lewes Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, do you have phpmyadmin access?

Jip its my forum Smile
Ok, I belive something is wrong.

Go to your forum database in phpmyadmin.

Find mybb_posts

Look for a row with the id 373, select it, then delete it and it shall not appear in your forum.

PS: This is done at the top of my head.
Haha thanks I was try this by my self before you post this.

I have delete the topic now...

I was go to phpmyadmin and go to mybb_backup_threads and I have search on 373, 2 hits where find and I delete the post with this ID that have the subject of the topic I want to delete.

Then I tryed to delete the topic at the forum but reseave a new error with the ID code 1191 in the backup_posts

Then I was go to mybb_backup_posts and search on 1191 en delete this one with the subject of the topic again.

After that I was go to my forum and I can delete the topic without problems, so the topic is finally deleted Big GrinBig Grin

But thanks for helping me, and also you was thinking at the right section Big GrinBig Grin

Thanks!! and for your help I hit the reputation button Big Grin
Thank you, you should report this bug to MyBB so future people should not experince it.
Yeah but I think not that is was a bug in Mybb because I was testing a plugin, and this plugin put the topic into my forum and after disable the plugin and delete the plugin the topic was still there.

And with the plugin installed and activated it was also not possible to delete that topic so I think the plugin is not working correct.. Its the Wiki plugin from here: http://mods.mybb.com/view/mybb-wiki

So I say to people watch out install or try this plugin because its get you a lot of trouble Sad
There is bold text that it doesn't work with MyBB 1.6. Huh Moreover it shouldn't cause this error...
Pages: 1 2