MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: More than error i need help (+picture)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1-i cant update/brows pluings!?
[Image: OZXnn.png]

2-where is domain mangment? and how can i change my domain?
[Image: JwNf0.png]

3-how can i make bots shown in who is online?
[Image: Huovm.png]

4-how to remove basic details? its down near powerd by mybb
[Image: JRnuu.png]

5-I cant upload any theme?
[Image: bpO86.png]

please hurry
1) There is something wrong that only a staff could help you there since I have no idea.

2) It is in Configuration -> Settings -> General Configuration

3) It shows when a bot is on your website automaticly in the Whos Online.

4) Go to Template & Style -> Templates -> Your Theme -> Footer Templates.
Scroll and remove...

<div id="debug"><debugstuff></div>

Next time use a better title.
1. Sorry, can't help with this. Works fine for me. Maybe try again now?

2. AdminCP > Configuration > Settings > General Configuration: Board URL

3. AdminCP > Configuration > Spiders / Bots > Click any bot you would like to show in whos online.
Set him into a usergroup of your choice.
(Create one in AdminCP > Users & Groups > Groups > Add New User Group. Make sure it has permission to read threads. Otherwise bots wont be able to index your content.)

4. AdminCP > Configuration > Settings > Server and Optimization Options: Advanced Stats / Debug information to 'No'.
(2012-04-01, 04:19 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]3. AdminCP > Configuration > Spiders / Bots > Click any bot you would like to show in whos online.
Set him into a usergroup of your choice. (Create one in AdminCP > Users & Groups > Groups > Add New User Group. Make sure it has permission to read threads. Otherwise bots wont be able to index your content.

There is no need, he asked to make them show, not create.

For example, if the Google Bot comes on, under Whos Online, it'll say Google!
what about 5?
(2012-04-01, 04:26 PM)Killer_36 Wrote: [ -> ]what about 5?

When uploading a theme, scroll down and select "Ignore Version Compatibilty"
Well, yes. But you have more control about the bots permissions. For example if you revoke the permission to view threads for guests, you can still enable them for bots.

Also, if you need to get your website indexed by google, you should use Google Webmaster Central: http://www.google.com/webmasters/
i mean my domain i want a diffrent one exampple my domain is www.forum.com i want to change it to www.myforum.com so other people type this and show them my forum

if i cheak on this ignore version its will make the theme bad
(2012-04-01, 04:31 PM)Killer_36 Wrote: [ -> ]i mean my domain i want a diffrent one exampple my domain is www.forum.com i want to change it to www.myforum.com so other people type this and show them my forum

if i cheak on this ignore version its will make the theme bad

the url looks the same to me what are you trying to do ?
Do you own the other domain? If so, if you run cPanel, go to Parked domains and add the new domain in. Change the domain in ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration. Make sure your name domain is pointing to the correct nameservers.
Pages: 1 2