MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Plugin Needed (Discussion and Pricing Not Decided)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Note: I will keep an open minded about the pricing of this plugin. Its my first time getting a custom plugin for any of my projects Cool

http://www.animebishi.com

I need a custom plugin or modifications that would allow users to input their username and it would grab videos to their forum profile. Like say, I added my username in the input in USERCP or options (where ever that might be), which ever my username was. It will grab all videos from the website to username profile (in a thumbnail viewing). If someone clicks one of the thumbnail then it goes to that video page.

When you are in someone's profile, there will be a tab that you would click to see their videos that were uploaded from the website.

Hope I explained the best of my ability of what the plugin is supposed to do.

Now the website I am using for the videos is ClipBucket (Video Scripting website). Their coding is so ridiculously complicated even I have trouble going through the code.

I was wondering if it was possible to do something like this?

Also, I am working on getting the website the same skin as forum Sad but one thing at a time lol