MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional User Informations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 2 points first. 1st Please forgive me my bad english, i hope you can understand me. 2nd I am totaly new to MyBB and so i have some questions. Is it possible to add additional informations in the user profil? For example: i wanna do a forum for tabletop/wargamers. It would be nice if a user can post in his profil what kind of armys he has, what rules he has or what kind of game he would like to test. this should be viewable by members in the memberslist. And it would be best if this points where searchabel and sortable.
Is this possible?
Yup, go to:
Admin CP -> Users and Groups -> Custom Profile Fields
Ah okay, thats fine. But the new field i added is not shown under the memberlist. what have i to do to show it there?
okay i get a little bit farer than yesterday. i have added 3 profile fields, all 3 have been filled with data. than i have added in the template memberlist and memberlist_row 3 new fields named like the 3 new profile fields. but how do i get there any input? How do i read out what the users put in there profile fields?