MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue using recount of user posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

This morning I made a recount of users messages. And well, recount finished but now I see users that had 5.000 posts now have 600.

What can be the problem? Or what caused that? Anyone knows?

I'm using MyBB 1.6.3

Thanks!
First you definitely want to upgrade to 1.6.7.

Threads that have been moved to a forum where post count is not added will mean post counts will go down. Anytime you unapprove a thread or post, the post count will go down. I'm not sure if mass moderation actually lowers the post count on the fly or not. My guess would be no because of how many queries could result from it.
(2012-04-02, 01:17 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]First you definitely want to upgrade to 1.6.7.

Threads that have been moved to a forum where post count is not added will mean post counts will go down. Anytime you unapprove a thread or post, the post count will go down. I'm not sure if mass moderation actually lowers the post count on the fly or not. My guess would be no because of how many queries could result from it.

No one unnaproves threads or posts, my moderators never delete or unnaprove posts, they only close.

Thanks.

No one please?