MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Two New Forums!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im very excited to show case my 2 new forums.

1) A forum with many categories and niche for Webmasters , MarketPlace , Movie Reviews , Young Writers , Online Games Arcade , and much more...
www.BzForum.in
This forum is active with few very active contributors...but still needs a lot more work to be done on getting members...

2) My second forum is for Forum Owners and Webmasters to share and help other webmasters to run their forums and find usefull resources..it also has a section to solve issues with Free Forum softwares like MyBB and many more...It also has sections like Post Exchange where forum owners can exchange posts on each others forums..
www.JoinForums.in

This is a very new forum with only me as a member Sad

Quote:I would like to Thank all the members who have helped me solve so many issues special thanks to Yaldaram ,Paul ,ranjani and many more members without whom I could not make these forums ready.
Not to forget the Theme Designers Angel Caquias and Cluster for their wonderful themes.

I would appreciate comments on the following points
1) Any Suggestions to Drive more members on my forums..
2) Any Design related suggestions..Please dont suggest to change themes as I love these themes...
3) Any interesting Plugins which would add more features to my forum.(Please recommend only free ones for now..as these Forums are new and still needs to get some revenue out of it...then i would surely invest in some paid plugins from Yaldaram and MyBB-Plugins )
I would concentrate on one forum instead of running two. I'd also remove 3/4 of the sections you have - way too many.
(2012-04-02, 04:03 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]I would concentrate on one forum instead of running two. I'd also remove 3/4 of the sections you have - way too many.

Oh..I forgot to mention...the Join Forums is managed and maintained by one of my friend (The Domain Ownership and Hosting Management is done by me)...i concentrate on BzForum Smile..