MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User can't give positive reputations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=25909][attachment=25908]
I have a problem about reputation system
user can't give positive and neutral reputation

what can i do for solve this problem ?

I used MyBB 1.6.6
This problem maybe from when you was downloading it from FTP system D:
(2012-04-02, 08:20 PM)Killer_36 Wrote: [ -> ]This problem maybe from when you was downloading it from FTP system D:

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean
ACP>Configuration>Settings>Reputation Settings
When you was making your forum by cpanel or FTP=FileZilla or something like
The problem was from uploading or the file
(2012-04-02, 08:28 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]ACP>Configuration>Settings>Reputation Settings

I was set Enable Reputation Functionality on configuration setting like picture above (first post).
and I think there is default setting.
But i still can't give positive reputation

(2012-04-02, 08:30 PM)Killer_36 Wrote: [ -> ]When you was making your forum by cpanel or FTP=FileZilla or something like

so, what can i do bro ???
should i upload some file or somethink ?
(2012-04-02, 08:30 PM)Killer_36 Wrote: [ -> ]When you was making your forum by cpanel or FTP=FileZilla or something like

That is not the problem at all. If it was a file problem non of it would be working.

@OP

Please post your MyBB admin info in a new thread in the Private Inquiries forum. Threads you post there can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within the forum is confidential. By posting your details in that forum, all staff members will be able to look at your problem and provide a solution. Also, please provide a link in your new thread to your post/thread here so staff can see all other information given/discovered so far.
after I try to replace reputation.php (upload and replace) this problem solved..
Thanks for respon guys...