MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokéSun.com - Pokemon Forum | 25,000+ Posts, 1,300+ Threads!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 219dqj7.png]

Site Name: PokéSun.com
Site URL: http://pokesun.com/
Launch Date: 1/8/12
Members: 269
Description: Experience the newest Pokemon forum on the internet, PokéSun.com! Our forum had started on January 8th, 2012, and we have been doing spectacular since! We have many features such as our PokéMart system (which includes a shop, lottery, and bank system,) an arcade (which has a total of 15 games if registered,) being able to chat in our IRC chatroom, a total of 17 themes to choose from, battling in our competitive league, a great RPG adventure to join in, participate in art and writing competitions, have posting abilities, and so much more! To use these fun features, and interact with our fun activities, all you have to do is register! We hope you come and join our forum to be apart of our great Pokemon community. Big Grin

--
Comments and suggestions would be appreciated. Smile
Wasn't it Pokemon talk before? Sorry if I'm mistaken.
(2012-04-02, 10:42 PM)Hoodie Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't it Pokemon talk before? Sorry if I'm mistaken.

Nope. That is another Pokemon forum you are talking about. Smile
Seems like you are doing pretty well. I wish you good luck, Pokémon communities are always very nice, I used to be member in many.
Nice looking forum. Well done and good luck in the future.
(2012-04-06, 03:28 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like you are doing pretty well. I wish you good luck, Pokémon communities are always very nice, I used to be member in many.

Thanks! It means a lot to me. Smile

(2012-04-06, 05:09 PM)WarStopper Wrote: [ -> ]Nice looking forum. Well done and good luck in the future.

Thanks!

--
Our members have made a total of 15,147 posts in 851 threads.
We currently have 181 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, wengthemeng
*Bump*

Our members have made a total of 17,013 posts in 917 threads.
We currently have 202 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Reversi
Your theme is great, has a nice flow with Pokemon.
Just a note, I'd be wary of calling your site PokéSun.com when it won't work with the accent ...
(2012-04-20, 10:11 PM)Ownage Wrote: [ -> ]Your theme is great, has a nice flow with Pokemon.

Thank you. Smile

(2012-04-21, 12:07 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Just a note, I'd be wary of calling your site PokéSun.com when it won't work with the accent ...

I find it quite funny, actually. Toungue
Pages: 1 2