MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I would like to change the registration page on my mybb forum. Like change it so it doesnt ask for the time zones and all that and change the labels? How do i do this?

Thanks.
Just a fair warning, by editing those sections you do run the risk of messing up registrations. I'm going to assume you know what you're doing, or you know someone who does.

The actual templates are located here:
ACP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> (Pick your template) -> Member Templates

There are several involved (starting with "member_register" and going to "member_register_stylebit") so make sure you have a good understanding of what each does.

You may also want to edit the language file, which is located in (FTP):
forum -> inc -> languages -> english -> member.lang.php

Hopefully those locations will get you started, good luck! Smile
(2012-04-02, 11:45 PM)derpedyderp Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I would like to change the registration page on my mybb forum. Like change it so it doesnt ask for the time zones and all that and change the labels? How do i do this?

Thanks.

Nice to see you experimenting, its better you try this on a local network before doing on the actual one. It might work out Well increasing the User-friendliness towards the site...

After all,WEB IS ALL ABOUT TRYING NEW THINGS..Smile