MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Theme for Site [CANCELED!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I PM'd you but didn't get a reply.
Sorry Tindris, I've been busy, what do you have in mind? I don't suspect my theme idea will be easy to implement and execute.

EDIT:
Also to save time this is what I've responded with to others who are bidding on this job:
I want the forum to look like it is a video game system.
I'm in my 30s and some of my favorite times was when I used to play video games at the arcades.
I'd like the site to have that kind of feel, like going back to the early 90s / late 80s.
I want the styling/design elements to have rounded smooth edges, no sharp edges, vary scalable.
I want there to be a placement area for an audio player that will be custom designed later after the theme is done.
I need there to be a header, body and footer.
I already have the banner done, the site is purchasemods.com
I have in mind (very vaguely) more or less a combination of the best design elements from the last 20 years of video games. E.G. a slight tron / time crysis look maybe. I don't have a clear picture in my mind on what would look good and I want it to have that magic must play feel.
Here's a Color Scheme to start with:
Black/Grey #303030, Blue #c0deed, Gold #fdba29, luster red #aa1112, dull white #f9f9f9
Important things / important selections as Gold w/ subtle gradient such as the twitter signup button and maybe that luster red for small items.
Pages: 1 2