MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Repairing Database Sequences freezing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, just tried to upgrade from 1.6.0 to 1.6.5 and wizard is freezing on the step "Repairing Database Sequences". Checked to see if I could find an already posted fix, but no luck yet.

Thanks
(2012-04-03, 12:30 PM)blackdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just tried to upgrade from 1.6.0 to 1.6.5 and wizard is freezing on the step "Repairing Database Sequences". Checked to see if I could find an already posted fix, but no luck yet.

http://hpdforum.caris.com/hpdforum/install/upgrade.php

Thanks
Urge you to remove that link for safety reasons.
Ok, done
Thx, your turn
You quoted it, Ansem Wink

Make sure that the permissions are set so that your database user can create a column.
(2012-04-03, 12:31 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-03, 12:30 PM)blackdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just tried to upgrade from 1.6.0 to 1.6.5 and wizard is freezing on the step "Repairing Database Sequences". Checked to see if I could find an already posted fix, but no luck yet.

http://domain.com/install/upgrade.php

Thanks
Urge you to remove that link for safety reasons.

Urge you to remove that link for safety reasons. Exclamation
(2012-04-03, 12:40 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]You quoted it, Ansem Wink

Make sure that the permissions are set so that your database user can create a column.

User is set as root at this point.
OP, if you don't mind, I suggest to do 1.6.0 -> 1.6.4 upgrade first as they have no code changes. 1.6.5 is slightly changed. So it would be easy for you to upgrade from 1.6.4 -> 1.6.5
(2012-04-03, 12:49 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]OP, if you don't mind, I suggest to do 1.6.0 -> 1.6.4 upgrade first as they have no code changes. 1.6.5 is slightly changed. So it would be easy for you to upgrade from 1.6.4 -> 1.6.5

Reverted back the files to 1.6.0 and tried to upgrade to 1.6.3 with same results. No joy

Any other ideas?