MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Chrome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please see attachment. This problem of running over on the portal page is only with google chrome. is there a way to fix this issue? Please and thank you!

Link to that website would be great, have you tried clearing your cache/cookies?
Yes I cleared the cache, cookies and all browsing data and flushed the dns. <snip>
Nothing wrong for me using Chrome. What is your screen size?
There is a problem,

http://i.imgur.com/WiTE4.png

It all really depends on Screen Resolution but none the less, you need to fix it.
You can apply a maximum width to your tables using html,

<table width="100%" style="max-width: 200px;">

I don't think it's possible with css though, max-width; doesn't apply to table elements.
15.5 is my screen size. I can see how this may be the issue. However this only began when I made the portal tables in column form. Is there a way to edit the content and container for the portal page or is portal included in Global CSS? I have it set to 1250 for container and auto for content. I also have the tables set to a fixed width by pixels not % so this shouldnt be happening IMO, but I am a newbie so I could surely be wrong.
Give it a shot, nothing to lose.

max-width:200px;

in the CSS.

Just checked it and works fine now.
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="width: 450px;">
This is how all of my tables are set. They are not all 450px but you get my point. Is this reflecting the CSS?
What does .tborder have set in the global.css?
Pages: 1 2 3