MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do you know how this works??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is pretty FUNNY to say the least,i cant figure it out,looks like a jack for a computer is used to power it (hehehe)

My question is: Why would NE one want this????

There gonna HAUL THIER COMPUTER INTO THE BATHROOM,INSTEAD OF CARRYING A LITTLE TOOTHBRUSH IN THIER POCKET THAT DOES THE SAME THING?????? (hehehe) And if the computer crashes,your toothbrush STOPS Big Grin Big Grin

Silly idea...
After deciphering your post, I agree that this is a silly idea.
Some people don't use the bathroom during the entire tooth brushing process (disgusting). And you could also plug it in to a tablet.
Some people have USB power sockets. I know you can get them Smile
I think I would only wanna use a reg traditional brush Tommy Smile
why waste batteries when all you need is hand powered effort. battery powered is a lazy way of doing ordinary everyday chores, imho
Nice 6 year old grave-dig.

Not sure how many have USB power sockets in their house yet but I have a few.
Technology turns people lazy, a day is nearer when human will only lay in bed with useless legs and hands and big tummy, big head with only powerful brain inside. The definition of human will be "A static useless meat-ball surrounded with complete automation."
(2018-03-14, 04:10 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Technology turns people lazy, a day is nearer when human will only lay in bed with useless legs and hands and big tummy, big head with only powerful brain inside. The definition of human will be "A static useless meat-ball surrounded with complete automation."

Where is a like button when you need it?  Big Grin
(2018-03-14, 04:10 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Technology turns people lazy, a day is nearer when human will only lay in bed with useless legs and hands and big tummy, big head with only powerful brain inside. The definition of human will be "A static useless meat-ball surrounded with complete automation."

Ya technology does make people lazy but it is only advancing we have AI robots and all this other stuff one day I see robots taken over the human race because of some mad engineer in his basement is going to develop a robot which has a full mind on its own and can learn and that robot is going to develop another rebot and take over the humans race.

Hmm not a bad movie idea. If any of you make a movie about what I said you better give me some credit. LOL.