MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin cp help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can log into my admin cp no problem, but when I click one something, for example: Templates and Styles, it asks me to log in again, so I do. I get directed back to the login page in the cp. Nothing shows up. I just get directed there. I tested to see if I put the wrong password in by putting in random letters, and a thing popped up saying "Invalid username or password". Does anyone know how to solve this? My web host won't help because they just don't help with 3rd party modifications.

Edit: Turns out it's because of my internet browser. I use Google Chrome. I tried it on Internet Explorer and it works fine. Any suggestions on how I can get it to work on Chrome?
See This and try making a cookie prefix, for example mybb_
(2012-04-04, 04:17 AM)Dragon_Void Wrote: [ -> ]See This and try making a cookie prefix, for example mybb_

I found a solution for the problem. I just had to uninstall Chrome and install it again.
(2012-04-04, 04:56 AM)Rardy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-04, 04:17 AM)Dragon_Void Wrote: [ -> ]See This and try making a cookie prefix, for example mybb_

I found a solution for the problem. I just had to uninstall Chrome and install it again.

Simply clearing your cache would have probably solved your problem, too.
(2012-04-04, 03:56 AM)Rardy Wrote: [ -> ]I can log into my admin cp no problem, but when I click one something, for example: Templates and Styles, it asks me to log in again, so I do. I get directed back to the login page in the cp. Nothing shows up. I just get directed there. I tested to see if I put the wrong password in by putting in random letters, and a thing popped up saying "Invalid username or password". Does anyone know how to solve this? My web host won't help because they just don't help with 3rd party modifications.

Edit: Turns out it's because of my internet browser. I use Google Chrome. I tried it on Internet Explorer and it works fine. Any suggestions on how I can get it to work on Chrome?

I'm having the same problem. mine does not work in chrome, firefox or Explorer. Clearing cache, uninstall and re install of chrome did not work