MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add new custom PHP page.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
nice tutorial its working...
You're welcome.
Worked like a charm. This is much better than having..

/misc.php?action=donate

Thank you.
you could also add:

{$nav}

To include the navigation panel in your page.
Hello crazy4cs I have a question It is possible if i can add my staff list to my own custom page just by adding the {$grouplist} on the templates.. please help me. thank you!
how to edit the navigation title??

[Image: mbMT.png]
How i could add a table in page? If i use the html for table is not showing..
This is not a support thread.
If you need support post here:

http://community.mybb.com/forum-127.html

And crazy4cs nice tutorial Smile
(2012-04-15, 12:52 PM)harlenjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello crazy4cs I have a question It is possible if i can add my staff list to my own custom page just by adding the {$grouplist} on the templates.. please help me. thank you!
That would require complex fetching of queries to select users from STAFF or moderators usergroup. Its more like a plugin or a PHP page with the necessity of the queries.

(2012-04-15, 12:58 PM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]how to edit the navigation title??
In the PHP file which you saved the given PHP content, there is something like below in it:

add_breadcrumb("Title here", "somename.php"); 

Instead of Title Here, you can enter your own custom title and also don't forget to change somename.php next to the title to yourfilename.php .

(2012-04-15, 07:57 PM)Kitikru Wrote: [ -> ]How i could add a table in page? If i use the html for table is not showing..
HTML table codes should work, you need to test it. Every HTML thing should work in this.

@Jovan, @Alternate; Thank you.
(2012-04-16, 03:50 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]<snip>

Hey, How can I make it so the files are in a dif directory? For example: forums/tekkit/index.php.

I edited the index.php
<?php 

define('IN_MYBB', 1); require "./forums/global.php";

add_breadcrumb("Chillax Tekkit", "index.php"); 

eval("\$html = \"".$templates->get("chillax_tekkit")."\";"); 

output_page($html);

?>

Then for the template the default. What did I do wrong? When I went to it it did this error:

Warning: require(./forums/global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chillaxm/public_html/forums/tekkit/index.php on line 3

Warning: require(./forums/global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chillaxm/public_html/forums/tekkit/index.php on line 3

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './forums/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/chillaxm/public_html/forums/tekkit/index.php on line 3

If you want to see it for your self go to www.chillax-mc.com/forums/tekkit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10