MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] MadFuse Theme Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya!

*phew* Finally....reached Milestone 2 in theme development.
I have been developing a theme for my Forum/Blog both powered by MyBB and I think it is quite ready to show it to you people and get some suggestions Smile

You can have a look at the website here: http://madfuse.com
Artists and their Artwork used in theme have been adequately credited here: http://madfuse.com/mybb/misc.php?page=credits

There are three main sections in the theme:
  • Forum Theme
  • Blog Theme
  • Video Gallery Theme

Forum Theme
Structuraly nothing has been changed other than adding forum icons and moving the panel to the top.

Blog Theme
Portal and "showthread" templates have been written from scratch.

Video Gallery
"showthread" templates have been written from scratch and "forum_display_threadlist" templates have been modified.

So what do you think? Do you like the theme? Smile
Looks pretty good, although there are some obvious errors that I assume you'll address during further development.

Really like the showthread and custom profiles, but why Disquis? Why not the default comments system?
Looks nice Abhinav. Good luck. Smile
(2012-04-04, 07:40 PM)Pixlr Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty good, although there are some obvious errors that I assume you'll address during further development.

Really like the showthread and custom profiles, but why Disquis? Why not the default comments system?

I thought about this a lot. I think Disqus is a powerful commenting system and worthy being used in a blog. Disqus moderation is also one of the things I liked and people like using Disqus Smile
Good Going Abhi,i have been following your site since its start and now the colors are perfect.
All the best buddy
your site is down for me Sad what a boomer.
(2012-04-06, 04:20 PM)Nelson Noa Wrote: [ -> ]your site is down for me Sad what a boomer.

umm does CloudFlare give you an error? I have been noticing this problem for a while now.
Looks good so far. Keep up the great work!