MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show warning level without options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have a question, standard on mybb its only available to see warning levels on profiles of the usergroup is set as a group that can send warnings to other members.

But I want to have on the profile page a warning level without the option to send a warning.

So now you see this:

[Image: standardb.png]

This is available for groups that can send warnings.

But I want to set it for groups that NOT can send warnings like this:

[Image: newgq.png]

So you can see is only the persentage there I don't want to have the persentage clickable, no only visible how many % a member have a warning level.

I hope everyone knows what I mean and thats it is possible.

Thanks helping me
You are admin, you will be able to click on their Warning Percentage. Are you sure your logged in as a regular member?
yes, if I login as a member the warning level is gone on the profile page
Ok, so what do you want/are you asking for?

Admins are able to see the Warning Details because they and staff give them..

Type it in Dutch if your more fluent in that. I'll get it translated.
I know, but I want that members also can see on a post or at the profile page how many the % is of a user with warnings without options to send warnings or some else only it need to be visible

So what I ask is members can see the warning levels without more details clicking on it
(2012-04-04, 10:57 PM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]I know, but I want that members also can see on a post or at the profile page how many the % is of a user with warnings without options to send warnings or some else only it need to be visible

So what I ask is members can see the warning levels without more details clicking on it

Ohh, ok I understand now. Your theme is a bit tricky but gimme a minute.
ok, Big Grin thanks
Cool thanks for the link, works great!! I have edit some thing wat I want to change and works super!!!

1+ for you!!