MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error Help Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this message when trying to activate Help Center Plug In:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 11
Query:
CREATE TABLE mybb_helpcenter_tickets ( tid bigint(30) UNSIGNED NOT NULL auto_increment, uid bigint(30) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0', date bigint(30) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0', name varchar(300) NOT NULL default '', messages int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0', opened smallint(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '1', priority smallint(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0', cid bigint(30) UNSIGNED NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (tid) ) TYPE=MyISAM

Also......for some reason help center settings appear 5 times in my admin control panel settings.
Open plugin file and find;
TYPE=MyISAM
and Change it into;
ENGINE=MyISAM
can yu link to the plugin

or not as Yaldaram beat me to it lol
Thanks Yaldaram......and thanks hagz for the attempt.
(2012-04-04, 10:50 PM)tracker Wrote: [ -> ]Also......for some reason help center settings appear 5 times in my admin control panel settings.

AdminCP > Configurations > Modify settings > and delete those additional setting's groups for help center plugin.