MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional Group Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having problems with this for a while now and I am wondering if theres anything to align it back into place...

I tried opening it up and looking at where the source is the no problems there and the CSS coding ...

Help anyone?

[Image: cDZhEl.jpg]

http://mods.mybb.com/view/show-additional-group-images
What's wrong? Are you talking about:
[Image: zugEt.png]

If so, it's the dimensions of the image, unless there is a extra space in your coding.
(2012-04-04, 11:51 PM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong? Are you talking about:
[Image: zugEt.png]

If so, it's the dimensions of the image, unless there is a extra space in your coding.

Its an extra space in the coding for sure, we used other user rank images before and still had the same problem.
I went to www.junox.co.uk to see if I can view source and find the problem, but I don't see the icons.

That might be because you have the classic style on for yourself, and the horizontal style for everyone else.

You should change that.

I also found a problem with your theme changer, after it changes themes, it redirects to the index of the forum. Personally, that bugs me, but up to you.
then go into the template and remove that extra space..
(2012-04-05, 09:07 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]I went to www.junox.co.uk to see if I can view source and find the problem, but I don't see the icons.

That might be because you have the classic style on for yourself, and the horizontal style for everyone else.

You should change that.

I also found a problem with your theme changer, after it changes themes, it redirects to the index of the forum. Personally, that bugs me, but up to you.

(2012-04-05, 09:16 PM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]then go into the template and remove that extra space..

Its not on junox.co.uk