MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Message Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2012-04-08, 06:24 AM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway to prevent from users to know your 'stalking' them?

Appear offline.
(2012-04-08, 06:47 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-08, 06:24 AM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway to prevent from users to know your 'stalking' them?

Appear offline.

but there is a notice on "Compose Message" saying that admins can see your PMs.
You can remove that by editing plugin file.
Privacy should be safe guarded ,this should be used when there is extreme need for co-operating with law officials
(2012-07-12, 09:56 AM)darkhk3r Wrote: [ -> ]Using this plugin some times causes Sqli error and site is not displayed Sad .

One more thing to notice is @ line 18 there is Sqli error which can make your forum hacked .

Better update with an new release.

$query = $db->query("
		SELECT p.*, r.username AS to_username, f.username AS from_username
		FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."privatemessages p
		LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."users r ON (r.uid=p.toid)
		LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."users f ON (f.uid=p.fromid)
		WHERE pmid='".intval($mybb->input['pmid'])."'
	");

That looks fine to me. The input is sanitized.
Hi I put everything in the proper folder on my server and I get this.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare pmlog_info() (previously declared in /home/a2935003/public_html/inc/plugins/pmlog.php:25) in /home/a2935003/public_html/aaa/modules/tools/pmlog.php on line 34
It looks like you renamed your admin folder to aaa. If there are any admin folder files in the plugin upload then they are probably not in the aaa folder, but in an admin folder.
How can I edit the message shown when composing a message? What to remove in the plugin?
./inc/languages/english/admin/tools_pmlog.lang.php
Line 8
$l['private_message_logging'] = "Any messages sent through this form will be logged and viewable to board administrators. Do not include any private information, financial information, or passwords in any messages sent.";
Change to what you wish.
Or through the Admin CP
Admin CP -> Configuration -> Languages -> English -> Admin -> tools_pmlog.lang.php -> private_message_logging
Thanks Jordan. That helps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6