MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Message Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have problems with this plugin as well. When I click on the search symbol (magnifying glass), it lists all PMs of that user.

But when I then click on "Next", to see the next page, it says:

"There are no log entries with the selected criteria"

So in conclusion I can only see the 20 newest PMs by a member, because clicking on "Next" prevents me from reading the older ones.
Can you please provide the query string part of the url for your next page link? This way we can check if parameters are being passed correctly.
(2014-07-01, 01:19 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please provide the query string part of the url for your next page link? This way we can check if parameters are being passed correctly.

I'm not quite sure I did the right thing, but here it is:

1.) As an example I listed all PMs from the user "Sasuke", as you can see 6 pages, up-to-date, everything looks fine.

[attachment=31878]
(I included the url for "Next")

2.) Then I click on "next", and suddenly I get this weird page:

[attachment=31879]
(I included the url for "Previous")

The PMs from Sasuke disappeared, the date suddenly went back to March, 6 pages became 4. ^^
I've spotted what was causing your error and fixed it. You can download the fix here:
https://github.com/PaulBender/Private-Me...master.zip
(2014-07-01, 04:58 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]I've spotted what was causing your error and fixed it. You can download the fix here:
https://github.com/PaulBender/Private-Me...master.zip

Thank you, that was fast. And the first impression is very positive, it seems to work fine now Smile

+Rep

Take care
I hope it will get updated for 1.8. It basically works, but the part with "javascript:Mybb.popupWindow" does not pop up anything whilst in 1.6 it loads the internal html viewer.
@TBO29
edit -> /admin/modules/tools/pmlog.php

find:

$table->construct_cell("<a href=\"javascript:MyBB.popupWindow('index.php?module=tools-pmlog&amp;action=view&amp;pmid={$log['pmid']}', 'log_entry', 500, 500);\">{$log['subject']}</a>");
replace:
		$table->construct_cell("<a href=\"javascript:void(0);\" onclick=\"window.open('index.php?module=tools-pmlog&amp;action=view&amp;pmid={$log['pmid']}', '', 'resizable=yes,width=500,height=600');return false;\">{$log['subject']}</a>");
Muchas gracias Maurico. Thank you very much, that works fine.

Btw real nice website you have.
Plugin has been updated to work with 1.8.

-Model pop-ups are now used.
-IP address is now shown too.
(2014-09-03, 03:39 PM)TBO29 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw real nice website you have.

(2014-09-03, 04:30 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin has been updated to work with 1.8.
Thanks!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6