MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Dark Days Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So this is my first time designing mybb themes. It's not yet coded, i've just finished the design from Photoshop. So far, I think it's good. What do you guys think? If you can code this, PM me. I'm still learning how to code though.

[Image: LGBeQ.png]

I want to thank for those designers who inspired and helped me. Jordan L. and pixelmonkey. They really inspired me to design mybb themes.
Its actually REALLY Sleek, and quite... touched up. I like the different textures too Smile
(2012-04-12, 12:17 AM)iTzz_MaDnEsS Wrote: [ -> ]Its actually REALLY Sleek, and quite... touched up. I like the different textures too Smile

Glad that you like it.
If someone can code it, i'll release this for free. Smile
Make some of the fonts smaller, improve the typography. Change the button/nav bar hoovers.
I quite like this, but I feel that the menu needs a bit more work. Send me a PM about coding.
I already PMed you last time and i've even accepted you on MSN and Skype. But can't get the chance to see you on there.
Sync, I'll try to code it if you
wanta
(2012-04-12, 01:57 PM)Sync™ Wrote: [ -> ]I already PMed you last time and i've even accepted you on MSN and Skype. But can't get the chance to see you on there.

Strange, I'm online most of the time.
Reminds me of some of the old Ubuntu stylings, quite nice.
I would mess around with the navigation some, not really a fan of that.
I think it looks really good. Definitely makes my design look like crap ... Anyway, I really like the logo's text style. Is it Cloister Black?
Pages: 1 2