MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The GamerVoid Gaming Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think the gaming boards could use some cleaner titles. For example, "PlayStation Systems" accomplished the same things as "PSP/PSVita/Playstation Systems," especially if you write in the description that the board covers all systems, handheld and home console. Especially in the case of "DS/DSi/3DS/Wii/Wii U," the board title just seems messy. "Nintendo Gaming" would accomplish the same goal.

Furthermore, you could try to give the forums slightly more unique titles to give the board a more "fun atmosphere. For example, "Club Nintendo," Generation Xbox," PlayStation Home." (Yes, those are still simple, and I encourage you to think of even better ones.) It might set your forums apart from others this way.

I like that you don't have any social boards. Your board is a focused gaming forum, which is a good thing. Too many "gaming" forums suffer from lack of focus.
Yeah, I think the titles will probably be redone next month. I plan for next month to be super exciting on my forum. I have an awesome new, well it's more than just a feature, more of a system, to add to the forums. Very few gaming forums have this, if any. And I couldn't find many, if any, websites which offered exactly what I am.

Next month's plans:
- That mystery system
- New logo (hopefully)
- Forum Rename
- Other littler stuff

I think the ___ system will seriously help my forum, though. It will definitely encourage new members to post, as 5 posts will be required to join the feature, 10 posts to open ___ on the ____ system.

I just love censoring out the interesting stuff. Suspense!
(2012-04-25, 05:39 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]I think the gaming boards could use some cleaner titles. For example, "PlayStation Systems" accomplished the same things as "PSP/PSVita/Playstation Systems," especially if you write in the description that the board covers all systems, handheld and home console. Especially in the case of "DS/DSi/3DS/Wii/Wii U," the board title just seems messy. "Nintendo Gaming" would accomplish the same goal.

Furthermore, you could try to give the forums slightly more unique titles to give the board a more "fun atmosphere. For example, "Club Nintendo," Generation Xbox," PlayStation Home." (Yes, those are still simple, and I encourage you to think of even better ones.) It might set your forums apart from others this way.

I like that you don't have any social boards. Your board is a focused gaming forum, which is a good thing. Too many "gaming" forums suffer from lack of focus.

I totally agree I will look over my forum to see if I can do that.
Pages: 1 2