MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I prevent auto-scaling of my forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to find a way to prevent my forum from auto-scaling when the resolution of the window is changed. I ask this as I want to make a background for my forum based around the center of the page like most youtube channels and many other sites. An example of what I want to happen is this forum (as in the MyBB website), when you scale down the page the forum information stays in the same location and makes the bottom scroll bar appear if it gets too small.

My site as of right now uses the Accord Envy theme which does the mentioned auto-scaling. From what I've read it seems like it has something to do with margins or padding, but I have no idea what to edit to get the effect I want. Any help is apperciated.

My forum is located here: http://theantiflag.vacau.com/mybb/index.php

If you need more specific information let me know.
Could you please attach a screenshot of the page? Right now I'm viewing it fine here.
See here, when you resize the window, the forum shrinks to adapt to the new resolution.
[Image: Capture-1.png]

I want it to stay at a constant size somewhere along the lines of this:
[Image: Capture2.png]
you could even better. For the most elder container div (probably #container)
define min-width: 960px;max-width:1400px;
This will define a certain size after which the forum will not stretch. easy enough Smile