MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Runner unknown location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have installed the plugin Forum Runner, and now if people browsing with Forum runner on the online page is showing up that they are on a unknown location..

If you use the same stuff app called Tapatalk, it shows if someone is browsing on Tapatalk "On Tapatalk".

Is it possible to get this also on the Forum Runner, so if someone is browsing on Forum Runner on the online page it shows "On Forum Runner"..

I ask on the Forum Runner site, but there is not a lot of activity so I ask here Angel
annyone?????

Someone that can help??????????
Please someone with a answer
I don't have any experience with the plugin you're talking about. If you post a link to it though, I'll take a quick look at the code and see.
Here you go: http://mods.mybb.com/view/forum-runner-m...ndroid-app

Sorry that I ask here but still no answer after 2 weeks on the support forum from this app.
I hope you can help me with this Big Grin
I'll take a look at it later and see if I can work it out.
Oke, I hope so, because I see now also if showing "unknown location" and you click on it, you will download a file Confused Confused this is also not normal.

So I hope you can fix it and help me with it. I hear from you Smile Smile
@ euantor
And do u find something to fix the problem of this ?? Smile

greatings
I'm afraid I haven't had time to look at it just yet. I'll try take a look tonight.
ok no problem Wink