MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
will there be a section added to the forums for us to discuss the release, like the 2.0 section, and no this is not a thread asking when 1.8 is going to be released.
We'll most likely be adding a section when the first beta is released (As we did with 1.6). That should be sometimes in May, but that's not a guarantee.
Overwhelming!!

I'm seriously speechless, all the improvement that 1.8 is gonna bring to our boards is such a great thing.

I've just read about that few minutes ago, I couldn't even blink when I was reading :p
jQuery and the TrashCan are the best features imho. Let's wait to see how great it's gonna be Wink
(2012-04-05, 06:10 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]Overwhelming!!

I'm seriously speechless, all the improvement that 1.8 is gonna bring to our boards is such a great thing.

I've just read about that few minutes ago, I couldn't even blink when I was reading :p
jQuery and the TrashCan are the best features imho. Let's wait to see how great it's gonna be Wink
This.
(2012-04-05, 05:51 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]We'll most likely be adding a section when the first beta is released (As we did with 1.6). That should be sometimes in May, but that's not a guarantee.

cool so until then maybe we could use this thread to discuss any thing to do with 1.8.
Feel free to discuss things anywhere; any suggestions can go into the 1.6 feedback forum.

Oh, and those few things mentioned in the blog post? Not even a fraction of what we're doing (but they're still cool). Smile
If it contains halve the things I currently use plugins for such as the trashcan feature and i can disregard most my plugins i will be happy.
(2012-04-05, 08:49 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to discuss things anywhere; any suggestions can go into the 1.6 feedback forum.

Oh, and those few things mentioned in the blog post? Not even a fraction of what we're doing (but they're still cool). Smile
Awesome. *preps LAMP stack for testing*
I shall also be testing the beta out on local host seeing what i can and can't change on the board it's long overdue a spring clean.
Just out of curiosity, probably already know the answer but can say 1.6.5 be upgraded to 1.8 beta?
(2012-04-06, 08:38 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Just out of curiosity, probably already know the answer but can say 1.6.5 be upgraded to 1.8 beta?

Yep. You can even upgrade from 1.0 if you really want to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4