MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB attachments not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just attempted to upload an attachment, but for some reason it's not working:

http://forum.tf2lottery.com/attachment.php?aid=80

^ If you can't access it:
[Image: attachment-issue.jpg]

It's like the image doesn't even exist. When I edit the thread, it shows this:

pocket-metal-donation.jpg (61.67 KB)

^ according to the forum, it should be there. When I check the FTP:

post_2_1333640971_bf3f95d3d611769a95fbf17a9f04cab1_thumb.jpg
post_2_1333640971_bf3f95d3d611769a95fbf17a9f04cab1.attach

The files are also there, with the correct sizes. So, why doesn't it work? I uploaded the same image twice now, same issue. I'm using 1.6.5 by the way, and using the [attachment=xx] in attempt to "view" the image in the post.. but no luck.

No one knows?
Anyone?...
Why isn't it working? I'm 98% sure it's because you're not pointing your browser to the right filepath - that attachment doesn't exist at that URL, period. Other possibilities are a case sensitivity problem, or possibly even permissions in the FTP folder aren't set correctly.

Can you reply back with the case-sensitive filepaths of these attachments please, and the FTP permissions set on your attachments and on their parent folder.
I've faced exactly the same problem. How you fixed that? I couldn't find any useful helps on the net.
Attachments upload but mybb supposed that they are corrupted but all are uploaded correctly. all file types get affected.
(2012-11-22, 08:06 AM)armin3000 Wrote: [ -> ]I've faced exactly the same problem. How you fixed that? I couldn't find any useful helps on the net.
Attachments upload but mybb supposed that they are corrupted but all are uploaded correctly. all file types get affected.

Has anyone found a fix for this? I have exactly the same problem, and in spite of looking around for some time, can't find a solution.

Thanks!
At first you should test installed plugins. Most of the time this problem occurs by plugins. My issue was related to global.php and I uploaded that file again and fixed.
Thanks for the quick reply. As far as I know, the installed plugins are fine - up to date. Did you make changes to global.php? If so, what were they?