MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header and Footer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to customize the header and footer of my board with a category menu and logo. How do I do this?
You want to go templates and styles > templates > default templates > Header Templates > Header

2. emplates and styles > templates > default templates > Footer Templates > footer

Enjoy! I hope I helped you!
You are awesome! You guys are always Awesome!

(2012-04-06, 05:56 AM)labraa Wrote: [ -> ]You want to go templates and styles > templates > default templates > Header Templates > Header

2. emplates and styles > templates > default templates > Footer Templates > footer

Enjoy! I hope I helped you!

Ok, when I go there I click inside the text box where you can edit the file and it all automatically turns into one long line of code. Is there a way to make it keep the formatting?

Just a personal preferance really...
Use another browser, and please give me rep if I helped.
No. Does the same thing in Mozilla.

Let me put it this way...

What file on my server do I need to update to edit the header and footer of my site?
(2012-04-16, 06:37 PM)RBlack912 Wrote: [ -> ]No. Does the same thing in Mozilla.

What file on my server do I need to update to edit the header and footer of my site?

Go to:
Home » Template Sets » Your Templates
and choose:
Header Templates » header (for header)
Footer Templates » footer (for footer)
(2012-04-16, 06:49 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-16, 06:37 PM)RBlack912 Wrote: [ -> ]No. Does the same thing in Mozilla.

Go to:
Home » Template Sets » Your Templates
and choose:
Header Templates » header (for header)
Footer Templates » footer (for footer)

Thankyou for replying and trying to help me but you are not reading the full post. Been There Done That. As I stated before it is showing up as one continuous line of code. I get the same thing in Mozilla as I do in IE.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT FILE ON MY SERVER TO EDIT.

Thank you for your help.
Sorry my bad.
That's not possible. You can read this thread to get more informations about that:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-114608.html