MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem changing admincp theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i get this when i apply to change the theme

mySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_adminoptions (notes, cpstyle) VALUES ('', '***** AdminCP');

or

mySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_adminoptions (notes, cpstyle) VALUES ('', 'axiom');

note this is in the cp preferences and not in board options > admincp settings
BUMP^
When a theme is installed it is given a number which is an associative value that the theme uses when it is called. The table column where this number resides is listed as a key field so that it can be used to connect different tables in the database. Your problem is that it is trying to create a duplicate key which is impossible since all keys must be unique, aka different.

Can you post some more information about this problem:

-PHP version
-mySQL version
-Document where this error is occuring
the error is only occuring in admincp > cp preferences (thats where you select the admincp style/theme) and when i hit ok.

i've checked that sql entry and its fine, theres no duplicate values

its just not updating the original entry properly. i tried deleting the key and setting it up based on the original keys table entries but it still won't update it.

MyBB version: 1.1.7
PHP version: 4.4.4
MySQL version: 4.1.21-standard

me and a friend a setting the board up..

my own board, has this

MyBB version: 1.1.7
PHP version: 4.4.3
MySQL version: 4.1.21-standard

and it works fine.

could it be a modsecurity problem? i've been constantly telling my friend (who also hosts it (Zoomcities)) that its not setup properly as i've also had troubles updating the general config files and creating a htaccess file to disable modsecurity fixes this.
Update

fixed the issue, my account didn't have the permissions set properly for it.

To the dev
for some reason creating a user under the admin usergroup isn't properly setting that users admin permissions.

i had to login to zoomcities main account and set my account privaledges (which already had all things set to permit me),.. but when clicked update privalegdes i was able to modify the admincp themes again.