MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Spriters Resource Community | 17,000 Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

So I've been running this forum for a couple years for my website The Spriters Resource, and it seems pretty good.

We basically are a community that love videogames and the graphics within them, and are dedicated to the extraction of graphics. We recently opened this up to 3D models, Sounds and Textures, but we're mostly about 2D sprites.

The main site gets around 250,000 unique hits a month, and over 8,500,000 pageviews. MyBB has been really a great program for us, and beats every other commercial software we used in the past. I honestly couldn't ask for a better piece of forum software - and saying that, you're obviously already improving it... So I suppose I can - and it's being delivered!

I thought you guys might like to see it... It isn't anything fancy, it's actually quite poorly constructed at the moment, but we're going through a shuffling around process at the moment and a lot of stuff will change in the next few months.

Check it out!
http://spriters-resource.com/community/
And our main site is here:
http://spriters-resource.com/
Seems like an awesome community. I hope to see you improving the design asap. Good luck.
(2012-04-12, 05:04 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like an awesome community. I hope to see you improving the design asap. Good luck.

What's wrong with the design?
There's nothing wrong with the design, but I guess that it could be more improved.
It could definitely be improved. For a big/active board it should have a unique feel about it imo.

Nice site though, good luck.
(2012-04-13, 12:23 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]It could definitely be improved. For a big/active board it should have a unique feel about it imo.

Nice site though, good luck.

Not necessarily. If the design works, then the design works.

Anyway, I love the site, good job!
(2012-04-13, 02:37 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Not necessarily. If the design works, then the design works.

imo

Anyway, how long has the board been up for out of curiosity?
(2012-04-13, 02:43 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-13, 02:37 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Not necessarily. If the design works, then the design works.

imo

Did not see that, my bad.
design is ok for me.
(2012-04-13, 02:43 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]

imo

About 3 1/2 years Smile
Pages: 1 2