MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MarketSwag | A brand new money making community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: mVUEP.png]

Current Stats;
[Image: Yr34J.png]

http://marketswag.co.uk
We are a forum which was founded on 5th April 2012 (1day old), it was decided when me and my mates thought we needed somewhere to make money online with ease. The eBooks section underneath monetization currently has 3 interesting eBooks and we're currently updating it to add more. We have a few tabs and sections because its what our members asked for, we like to listen to the feedback our users give us.

Every niche of this kind goes for a dark theme, we decided to switch it up and go for light because its about making money... which is good right? And good is mostly light in our minds.

We have been open a little under 20 hours and have 18 members with nearly 200 posts, I would consider this a pretty good start. We are looking for new members so if you would like to join, that would be great.

We hope you start earning money with us soon!

http://marketswag.co.uk

EDIT: We are currently editing the help documents and the donators pageSmile

EDIT2: In a little under 24 hours we have 51 users and 600 posts!
Nice theme, but those tabs HAVE to go. Don't need them at all. Way too many sections.
Ah, thats what I thought but like 10 of my members asked for themSad

I'm going to see if I can try shorten them down though.
I'll contact you about the MS domainsSmile

Just to note, we've gone up 20 members since we've posted this thread from advertising. Not board for a small board.
I registered today and I already like it!

Keep up the good work :]
Link has been removed...
Link readded.
Thank you too all the current users, 51 users in under 24 hours
A friendly community that has potential, you're doing a great job so far. Smile
Thank you, and Alex is a member of our community:-)
I really feel like you should remove those tabs completely - there is no need for tabs and that many sections for a brand new forum.
Pages: 1 2