MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dose someone wana make me a logo...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
it needs to say CreativeModding and needs to be black on the outside and red with darker red stripes on the inside
Moved. This doesn't belong in support.
? okey
Is this a paid job, or free? Because that can make a load of difference.
i gess free is someone will take 5-10 min to make one i would butmy c4d wont work and i see the L lol
(2012-04-06, 10:25 PM)Tiger389 Wrote: [ -> ]i gess free is someone will take 5-10 min to make one i would butmy c4d wont work and i see the L lol

Umm what? I can't even read what you wrote, as that's not proper English.
Making a good and lasting logo takes time and a bit out of the wallet. If you aren't able to pay for a logo, that's understandable but remember, you won't get a professional-looking logo for free.
I took a couple minutes and made one. If you think it's ugly, too bad; it's free. Use it or don't. [Image: creativemodding.gif]
What colors do you want and what dimensions does the logo need?
What's the URL to the site or forum?
Try to make something yourself, hell I made my logo myself and it's the first time I try any photo editing, sure it took me a few hours included looking for the material and with asking help from two friends but hey ! I got result and it's free.

( It's not that bad right Big Grin ? )
Pages: 1 2 3