MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lights | Coming Soon | by Codicious Designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I could tell he meant nothing by that, Audentio team are professionals.
(2012-04-11, 12:12 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh I wasn't meaning anything by it, just that it reminds me of a design that I just did. Coincidence I'm sure, no need to get angry, that is to say unless you are trying to hide something Toungue.

No, there's nothing to hide. As soon as someone mentions "this looks like" or "this reminds me of" the majority of the community or customers assume that the theme is copied or ripped off. As Audentio is a highly reputable group when it comes to MyBB and designing (heck, the name is even associated with staff, now) its easy to say that for a small group like Codicious any instances that remotely accuse of us ripping or copying other themes can potentially damage our reputation and stop our flow of clients, inevitably shutting us down - when we have done nothing but produce a beautiful theme for the MyBB community. I hope you understand, there is no personal heat or conflict.
We all know you and your team are capable of designing themes on par with Audentio. I've bought plenty from you both and couldn't pick a favourite.
(2012-04-08, 12:24 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Jordan, you are going to earn lots of money from me. I'll buy everything you got.

I'm in the same boat. I may as well give him my PayPal account.

Purchasing nice updates for current theme, and will probably buy this theme as a light alternative. You need to stop being so good Jordan (and Connor for designing this, nice job).
Thanks for the feedback and kind words Anxiety Smile
Just a suggestion for a future related theme: A dark version that would be suitable for a space site (I'd buy such a theme in a flash for the ISS...). Wink
I'm happy to say that LIGHTS is currently 99.9% finished, I'm waiting on writing a plugin to fix a few bugs. This should be done by tomorrow at the absolute latest. (I'm aiming for around 6 or 7 hours time from this post.)
Hi Jordan,

That was well said, but I don't understand why concon said "I can't stand the people over at Audentio, so there is no way in hell that I ever saw his design." It offends me to hear this, I'am the "people" over at Audentio Toungue, he doesn't even know me Toungue or the team for that matter, I expected more from a codicious member.

Best of luck with this Jordan!

My opinion on the theme, well it's a nice theme don't think it's quite premium, but it's a good place to start from.
I feel I am obliged to apologize as he was under my team, though I am also not going to speak for him. I hope whatever is between Connor and Audentio can be solved in a professional manner. Smile
6-7 hours are up Jordan...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5