MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apart 1 Logo is not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really want to use the Apart 1 theme for my website but the logo in not showing up and is just showing the broken link symbol.

I have tried changing the location of the logo (and of course reflected that change in the theme admin panel where you can change the location of the logo) but that did not seem to help at all same error even when i changed the location and used my own logo.

I have attached a picture of what i see when i go to my forum.
From the looks of it you haven't uploaded the images to the correct location.
(2012-04-08, 03:00 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]From the looks of it you haven't uploaded the images to the correct location.

Thanks,
I did upload it to the wrong location because i was fooled into eliminating that possibly because of the fact that i forgot that the XML installation document contains all of the code for the background and basic colors that made me think that it was using data from the installation folder i uploaded for the Colors instead of the CSS/XML document i used for the installation.

Again thank you for quick and accurate help in solving the problem.